We are informing you below about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal Data by our company. This privacy statement also applies to our websites and social media profiles. With regard to the definition of terms such as "personal data" or "processing", we refer to Art. 4 DS-GVO.
Name and contact details of the responsible person
Our responsible person (hereinafter "responsible person") within the meaning of Art. 7 GDPR is:
Hotz Consulting Electrical Safety
Managing Director Ursula Hotz
Fax: +49 (0)89 90 77 50 41
Email address: uhotz @vibrationsacademy.comTypes of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data that we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact data (telephone number, email, fax, etc.), communication data (IP address etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) DS-GVO
Execution of contracts, purposes of evidence / preservation of evidence, marketing / sales / advertising, compilation of statistics, customer service and customer care, handling contact requests, < br>
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) GDPR
Customers, interested parties, applicants,
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal bases for processing personal data
In the following we will inform you about the legal bases for the processing of personal data:
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
- If we have obtained your consent to the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures that are taken at your request, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. legal storage obligations), then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. d) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard our interests or those of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh them, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR is the legal basis.
In principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, then the data will be passed on on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when data is passed on to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to release the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution or to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
Data transfer to third countries
We also use contract processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of an agreement on order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO. We select our processors carefully, check them regularly and have been granted the right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations in accordance with the BDSG new version and the DS-GVO
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing take place by third-party services outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the determination of a data protection level that is officially recognized by the EU Commission or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". For US companies, compliance with the so-called "Privacy Shield", the data protection agreement between the EU and the USA, fulfills these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage period
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for storage no longer applies, unless further storage is required for evidentiary purposes or there are legal storage obligations to the contrary. This includes, for example, commercial law retention requirements for business letters in accordance with § 257 Paragraph 1 HGB (6 years) and tax retention requirements for receipts in accordance with § 147 Paragraph 1 AO (10 years). If the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted unless storage is still required for the conclusion of a contract or for the fulfillment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• User's internet service provider;
• Date and time of retrieval;
• Browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• Content of the retrieval;
• Time Zone;
• Access Status/HTTP Status Code;
• Amount of data;
• Websites from which the request comes;
• Operating System.
A storage of this data together with other personal data of yours does not take place.
- This data serves the purpose of providing you with functions and content on our website in a user-friendly, functional and secure manner, as well as optimizing and statistically evaluating them.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of days. After this period, they will be automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence of attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations of the law.
Execution of contracts
• Session cookies: We use so-called cookies to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to enable you to access our site more easily. If you close the browser or log out, the session cookies will be deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Cookies from third parties (third-party cookies): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. Decline to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations of the third-party providers.
- The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence Letter b) GDPR if the cookies are set to initiate a contract, e.g. for orders, and otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, see above that in this case Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR is the legal basis.
- Objection and "opt-out"drive by selectin : You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings hlen. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can opt out of the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/).
Contact us via contact form / email / fax / post
- We process inventory data (e.g. company, title/academic degree, names and addresses as well as contact details of users, e-mail), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history) for the purpose of fulfilment our contractual obligations (knowledge of who the contractual partner is; justification, content and execution of the contract; checking the plausibility of the data) and services (e.g. contacting customer service) in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit b) DS -GMO. The entries marked as mandatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
- This data is generally passed on to third parties not unless it is necessary to pursue our claims (e.g. transfer to a lawyer for collection) or to fulfill the contract (e.g. transfer of data to payment providers) or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- We can also process the data you provide in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. This is the case for the inventory and contract data if the data is no longer required for the execution of the contract and no more claims can be asserted from the contract because they are statute-barred (warranty: two years / standard limitation period: three years). Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, if the contract is terminated after three years, we will restrict processing, i. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. Information in the user account remains until it is deleted.
Contact us by phone
- When you contact us via the contact form, fax, post or e-mail, your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR if you have given your consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or email, letter or fax is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer user inquiries, to preserve evidence for reasons of liability and, if necessary, to be able to comply with his statutory storage obligations for business letters. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- We may store your information and contact request in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is over when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified. We store inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us for a period of two years after the end of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after the end of the commercial (6 years) and tax (10 years) storage obligations.
- You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
Rights of the data subject
- When you contact us by telephone, your telephone number will be processed and temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone device / display to process the contact request and its processing. It is stored for liability and security reasons, to be able to provide evidence of the call, and for economic reasons, to enable a callback. In the case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the numbers.
- The legal basis for processing the telephone number is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- The device cache saves calls for days and successively overwrites or deletes old data. When the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory may be destroyed. Blocked telephone numbers are checked annually to determine whether blocking is necessary.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling from a withheld phone number.
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a), Article 7 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on which we continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise your right to object free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Vibrations German Electronic Solutions & Academy
Managing Director Uwe Hotz
Fax: +49 89 90 77 50 41
Email address: email@example.com
- Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data if it was not collected directly from you.< br>
- Right to rectification
You have the right to have incorrect data corrected or correct data completed in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to erasure
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage conflict with this.
- Right to Restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Article 18 Paragraph 1 lit. a) to d) GDPR is met:
• If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 Para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request transmission to another person responsible can.
- Right to Complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority in the Member State where you live, work or where the alleged violation took place.
In order to protect all personal data that is transmitted to us and to ensure that we, but also our external service providers, comply with the data protection regulations, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is encrypted and transmitted via a secure SSL connection.
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI & status=Active
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with other services related to the use of this online offer and internet usage. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
The IP address transmitted by the user's browser will not be merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; In addition, users can prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
You can find more information on data use by Google, setting and objection options in Google's data protection declaration (https ://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
) and in the settings for the display of advertisements by Google (https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
The personal data of the users will be deleted or made anonymous after 14 months.